Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Less and Less


Mi madre is an accountant by trade. Naturally, she likes numbers, the stock market, advanced trigonometry, inventing new budgets, calculators and such. Snooze. 
A few weeks ago, out of the blue, she shared that she read some Gap stores were really struggling finacially, sales were down, and some stores would be shut.
Gasp.
Horror. 

Do you still shop at Gap? How 'bout on a regular basis? Their kiddo clothes are pretty cute, but what about for adults? I like it in waves. Some seasons I LOVE it. But then some seasons- fuhgettabout it.

Figuring I would go help stimulate the economy, I popped into mine.
 40% off the Sale? Gold mine.

Here is what I nabbed:




annnd...


Did I pay those online prices? No way, madre, no way. I know better.
After the discount, I paid $8, $10 and $9, respectively.
Sometimes you just gotta huff it to the store.


2 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

I think Gap has had some cute things this season...but I usually only shop there for jeans, but bought some cords and a top there recently :)

Mix and Match Fashion

Lara said...

I haven't shopped at Gap in over 10 years and I honestly don't know why. I see people getting cute things there all the time! Love your picks! I'm going to have to haul my butt out to one soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...