-Pulling up to a stop light. Car next to me is cutting, smelling, and rolling the fattest cigar I have ever seen. It's 7:00 in the morning. Driver looks away sheepishly. Guess some of us don't need coffee.
- Explaining to a 5 year old that "No, God really didn't make my legs gray and hole-y like cheese. Yes, yes I promise they are just tights. Um, no, you can't see."
- Do you ever catch ole Coach Lou Holtz on ESPN? One of the sports commentators? His lateral lisp is so ferocious, it's like nails on a chalkboard to me.
- Lays Dill Pickle potato chips. A pleasant alternative to heavenly Salt and Vinegar chips.
- The Twilight: Breaking Dawn soundtrack that I've been blasting since Tues. Do I have all of them so far? Yes, yes I do. On an ACTUAL CD. Don't judge.
- coming to the realization that some people just can't see the forest for the trees. You wish, hope, pray, beg for a difference. Silence. You beg, plead, pray more fervently. Nothing. But then one day you wake up and realize all the energy you spend wishing, hoping, praying, is all a waste. Because they can't see the larger picture, and never will. And that is ok.