Monday, December 6, 2010

Study, Buddy...

      Who knows what time of the year it is??? That's right! HANUKKAH, CHRISTMAS, KWANZAA..  FINALS WEEK!! Some of you already know I am working on my Masters. I am so thankful to be almost on the home front!  So, as an ode to fellow peers, reaching and striving towards a higher edu-ma-cation- I feel your pain. Yes, pain. Your undoubted, unbearable, horrendous pain.

                                          
                                              There will be probably some of this.....



      
                                               And some of that.......
                                                     Sigh....

  On a lighter note, I thought I would give you guys a "sneak preview" of some things. I have been following a blog, Kelly's Korner, for a few months now, off and on. You can find her cute self here. Anyhoo, from time to time she asks readers to send in pictures that fall into her reoccurring series "Show Us Your Life". Just a fun way to get a few ideas.  Recently, she had "Show Us Your Mantle" and "Show Us Your Foyer". I am sharing mine- not quite finished, though!
                  Partially decorated, however, including said husband's VIP charming camo stocking. I know, I know, I see the excitement on your face... :( My thoughts exactly. You should see the real excitement on his....


    And last but not least, a bit of our foyer. A club chair is going to go by the table, but Santa's elf is not quite finished putting it back together after I re-covered it with a most wonderful houndstooth print!
                                        Ta-da!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...