Monday, January 31, 2011

Vrrrom Vroom..

  Random Trivia Day:
   Do you know what always makes me smile? EACH and every time I see one?


   Ding.. Ding! A Sweet Limousine..

      Did you ever play those little paper games growing up? You know, the ones where you wrote out what you wanted to drive, where you wanted to live, how many kids you would have? I ALWAYS wrote down a limo as one of my choices. A white one. One with 80's style lights, a  hot tub, and an endless supply of Diet Coke. I'm not sure why- something about it seemed totally awesome to my 5th grade self. I have a good chuckle now at the thought of driving a limo to work everyday, hauling my speech materials in the trunk.


On my way home today, I saw a white stretch limo.. and giggled like a 5th grader.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...