Monday, April 18, 2011

Fancy-Schmancy..


It's about that time of year again.. Easter dress shopping.
While I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Easter is NOT about fashion, it is still fun to get dressy. With all the bells and whistles. For HIM.
In his great power God becomes like clothing to me ; he binds me like the neck of my garment.
Job 30:17-19


My mother always took great care in making sure that Drewsie-Cakes and I looked "so fly". Clearly, you can see the evidence.


But for Easter, the piece de resistance- a sweet, matching smocked outfit or a lovely, little corduroy jumper creation from Chocolate Soup in Germantown, was in order. I always felt just a tad more special with it on.
Man, I loved me some Chocolate Soup.


I digress.


Soo, I have been on the hunt for a new dress. Brenon thinks everyone "needs to look like a fresh bouquet of spring flowers".
I politely disagree.
Here are a few of my faves:

                                      J Crew                                           



                                 Banana Republic                                 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...