Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Green Thumb..


 I shared with you that we've been digging, dumping, and landscaping lately, right?
Brenon was the initiator of our "re-vamping" of the flower beds, but I wanted my own green project. Just a little sum-thin, sum-thin, by the back door.

See, I have had my eye on these bad boys for awhile:


 These stacked, clay pots are just fab. I've seen them pop up in a few magazines, lately. All different shapes and sizes. I love how relaxed the look is.  So with inspiration pictures in hand, I got to work.

I attempted to type out a how-to, but it got a little wordy. So how 'bout a visual?

Amateur Picasso, no?
You're going to need 3 variegated pots and 2 pots you don't see. Stack everything up like the visual, and plant away!







<----I chose Hellebores (sometimes called Lenten Roses) for the top and bottom pots..





...and Corra Bells for the middle pot---->

We'll see how long I can keep up my green thumb..


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LUV LUV LUV LINS!

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Really great idea. I loved the stacked pots.

fondly,
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...