Friday, June 17, 2011

The Time Has Come To tell You- Part 2

Remember this post?

Welp. I took the plunge. Head first.
I finally got one..
A sewing machine that is.
And I couldn't be more excited!

Which one did I get?
(drum roll......)
(ahem, percussion hubbie teacher, that is you...)

The Brother LX 3125e.

I know what you're thinking, and see you chuckling at my pre-pubescent choice.
Don't you worry, I haven't put the zebra plate on yet!
 After reading positive review after positive review, I'm starting off with this model. I didn't want something big and fancy (yet), until I got my feet a little wet. This model had great feedback, an instructional DVD, and seems to be great for beginners, like me.

To celebrate with you, I thought I'd share my first wonky- wobbly project.
For the sake of the argument let's pretend I have a precious child. Let's say said precious child has just finished eating, and spits up.
What do I do?
 In a flash, whip out my monogrammed burp cloth, and hope it doesn't run down my back!


I have a few things still left to figure out, but not SO bad for my first try.
Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

Lara said...

Yay! Congrats! That looks like a great first machine. It's pretty much the same kind of thing I have and honestly, it's all you will ever really need!

AHAH! A burp cloth! You're hilarious!

I would totally put that zebra plate on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...