Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wedgies



I had a little $$$ leftover from my "Sally Sewing" episode, so I thought I'd round out my purchases with some booties.

No, not that kind.

This kind.



or this kind, but probably not since they are not so savvy on the wallet



perhaps these



but I'm probably getting these



I'm not sure what it is about these desert booties that I love so much. I mean, clearly they are NOT the most attractive things in the world. Like they are almost borderline butt-ugly. However, I like the idea of pairing them up with something a bit more feminine. In theory, it looks good in my head.
But we'll see..
 I'll let you know once I get my wedgies in the mail.

1 comment:

Lara said...

I love MIA shoes! I have a pair of suede boots that have lasted me through 3 winters and still look great! So freakin comfortable! Those are def my favorites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...