Monday, June 18, 2012

The Thing About A Girl's Trip...

There's a lot to be said about a girl's weekend. It's not just a time to get away, but a time to celebrate. Celebrate with some sillies and some real "boo-hoo's". Cherishing the truly odd and the awesome. Finding out new things about each other, and in a quiet moment, more about yourself. A time not to be judged or snickered about, but a time to get your head on a little straighter. As you can see, I've thankfully come home with my head screwed on a bit tighter. And come home with the ability to catch a rainbow trout.












I hope you have a core group of friends- a group that will love you unconditionally. A group so sweet, so crazy, so.. so nuts, they leave you humbly thankful.
This is my group.


And I'm lucky.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...