Thursday, August 4, 2011

Treats for the Studious..

Hallelujah-I'm finished!

I wrapped up all of my course work, late last nite. It was all due at midnight, and I coasted to the finished line at 11:50.
Slow and steady wins the race!

What did I do to celebrate?
Found myself a few "happys", of course. Here's just a hodge-podge of things I nabbed up.

My newest love for fall?
Shorts and tights. It might sound silly, but I am digging it.
Take a look at this pic:


 Are you digging, too? A pal and I were at Anthropologie, I pounced on some silk, knee-length "camp counselor" shorts:


Before I sport these, I need work on waif-ing up my legs!


I finally broke down and got my desert wedge boots. Like I have researched EVERY boot on the planet it seems.

While I do love this MIA style, I grabbed a different pair. They are more brown than this picture and don't have the menswear details.

Lastly, I snatched up an ON SALE purse. I've needed a new one, and I was in the right place, at the right time! Don'tcha love that? Too bad, no pics of this one.

So that's it. Just a few things for the fall! So ready for cooler temps!


On a sad note, RIP Sony camera. You have been faithful, but I am not sure why you are throwing a temper tantrum and not syncing to the computer anymore. You are old and worn out, and I am considering replacing you with a newer, cooler friend, the DSLR camera.


1 comment:

Lara said...

Congrats on getting all your work done and treating yourself! I'm totally on the shorts and tights train this Fall!

Oh, if your puter doesn't have a card reader built in, these lil things are awesome for grabbing your pics!

http://www.amazon.com/CTCstore-Memory-Reader-Writer-MiniSDHC/dp/B000I4RFO2/ref=pd_bxgy_e_text_b

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...