Monday, September 5, 2011

Smashin' Fashion


True to my word, here's a few fashion pics from the game.
 A warning about the dress code: Ole Miss ladies and gents LOVE a chance to dress up. So why not combine a love of dressing up with football?
  Seersucker, pearls, blazers, sky-high heels, and collared shirts The more ridiculous, the better. You can't walk five feet without seeing some girl teetering on too-high shoes, or a Frat-Daddy sweating to death in his blazer. 
 I wish I knew why, but it's just the way we are.
Here are a few of my faves while I was waiting in the stands:

These gals- both CUTE and comfy


A SUH-weet pair of pants

Last, but not least, my personal favorite.
This poor gent has on his Paw-Paw hat, a a blazer, bowtie, dress shirt, SHORTS and loafers.
Classic Ole Miss.


Random, totally off-topic P.S. 
Have you had a chance to see the new Pioneer Woman cooking show on The Food Network? So, SO cute!


1 comment:

Lara said...

Ahhh, gotta love the South!

I am dying to see her cooking show! Haven't yet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...