Saturday, September 3, 2011

Oh, Hello Again..


Oh friends, I am so excited.
So terribly excited!
It's that time of the year again.
 In kind, gentle, lady-like fashion, I can't begin to express how excited I am over some college football.

Here in the South, college football it is almost like another religion. It's one part sport, one part tailgating and two parts major social event. My friend, Jenny Beth, explains it quite well- dresses, drinks, and dates are on most minds on Saturdays in the fall, across the South.
Me and me mate went to school at The University of Mississippi, or Ole Miss. Known for red-shirting Miss Americas, fronting some of the Manning dynasty ( Hello, Archie, and Eli ) and in an unbiased opinion, the initiator of the Southern tailgate party.

Don't believe me? What are you talking about?
Imagine going to a picnic to watch football in a fancy cocktail dress and heels, with 60,000 of your closest friends.
Bingo.

Me mate and I just got back from the 1st game, against BYU.
We lost.
BUT at least we had a great time.
Want some more proof of these shenanigans?
I'll post some of the pics I snapped tomorrow.





1 comment:

Style Journey said...

Love college football! The atmosphere is so fun! But...we are Buckeye fans at heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...